This Bootcamp qualifies you to pass the job requirements for Automotive Software Engineers, Embedded Systems Engineers and Validation/Test Engineers.
– Start Date: Friday, 13-Sep
– Duration: 3 Months
– 4 Days per week (9:00 -18:00)
– Address: Sprints @ Maadi
– Introduction to Automotive Systems
– Embedded C
– Software Life Cycle
– Hardware Interfacing
– ARM Architecture
– Operating Systems
– Static & Real time Design
– Software Testing
– Software Engineering
– Automotive Communication Buses
– Introduction to Agile
– Project Management Fundamentals
– Business Writing
– Advanced Communication Skills
– University degree in Computer Engineering or similar degrees.
– Military certificate is available (Exempted, Postponed or Finished).
– Basic knowledge of embedded systems and microcontrollers.
– Good C Programming Skills.
– Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
– Good command of English language (Written and Spoken).
– Apply to the Bootcamp, through this link.
– Pass the exams and the personal interviews conducted by Sprints.
– You will be notified with the interview result. And if you pass, Nasser Social Bank (NSB) will finalize the loan procedure with you.
– After successfully passing the training program and getting hired, you will start paying for NSB.
Top Graduates are eligible for Full and/or Partial Scholarships.
For more information, please check this link.