Hiring Guaranteed ! If you are not hired after the training program, the full training cost will be returned to you.
This Bootcamp qualifies you to pass the job requirements for Automotive Software Engineers, Embedded Systems Engineers and Validation/Test Engineers.
– Start Date: Friday, 18-Oct
– Duration: 3.5 Months
– 4 Days per week
– Friday, Saturday: 9:00 -19:00
– Monday, Wednesday (18:00 -22:00)
– Address: Sprints @ Maadi
– Introduction to Automotive Systems
– Embedded C
– Software Life Cycle
– Hardware Interfacing
– ARM Architecture
– Operating Systems
– Static & Real time Design
– Software Testing
– Software Engineering
– Automotive Communication Buses
– Introduction to Agile
– Project Management Fundamentals
– Business Writing
– Advanced Communication Skills
– University degree in Computer Engineering or similar degrees.
– Military certificate is available (Exempted, Postponed or Finished).
– Basic knowledge of embedded systems and microcontrollers.
– Good C Programming Skills.
– Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
– Good command of English language (Written and Spoken).
– Apply to the Bootcamp, through this link.
– Pass the exams and the personal interviews conducted by Sprints.
– Join the Bootcamp on Friday, 18-Oct.